Community

Profile Photo

Female Founders in London

• Public circle
  • 1 week, 5 days ago

Members

What is the first thing you did when you had an idea for a business?

Home Forums Female Founders in London What is the first thing you did when you had an idea for a business?

3 voices
2 replies
  • Author
    Parul
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    ::

Please share what are the resources you used or people you reached out to when you had a business idea? Do you write it in an idea log? Do you google it or ask ChatGPT or ask Athenacoach? Just curious to hear what people do!

Pilar Sifas Obiol
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Hi! When I had the idea I realised that the process was going to be long: first I needed to get my studies done, then I had to save enough money to quit my job… However the first thing was to talk to friends who already own a business questions of any kind (from “is it worth it?” to “what is the self-assessment process?” and “how can I get clients?”
    I did a couple of courses in business 101 as I have never studied business in my life and I have now a friend who is happy to answer any questions.
    The key here is to be extremely curious about anything! And also to keep a log of your ideas and projects (I write them in a notebook, old school).
    I also became a member of the London Chamber of Commerce, where I feel I can ask questions and be replied in a short period of time!
    I hope this kind of helps!
    Pilar.

adminangie
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down

i Agonised over it and procrastinated for ages before I got moving. It was tough making the decision to just go for it! It still is sometimes.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Group Administrators

Profile Photo
Parul
@parul
Description

Creating a circle to connect and engage with female founders across London !